Peg's Crayon Box

Join me in my journey to live a more artful and colorful life every day. Come read about my projects, things I've discovered or learned from others, and ponderings on what it means to listen to the inner muse.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OK, OK, I'm back.....

Dropped off the blogasphere while battling a wicked cold, so nothing interesting to report except that night cough syrup works- for about 4 hours - and watch the ingredients lists of multiple products as many have acetamitophen and you DON'T want to take too much of that! Pleased to report that I'm on the mend and hope to be back with some news soon. Happy New Year to all, Peg

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you were ailing. That sucks. I actually made it thru the holidays without gaining any weight, yippee. I am getting back to a regular workout plan too, finally. Seems like a long time till I get to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better.....I recommend jagermeister for cough....hee...hee. But I am serious it does work. You just cannot drink to much. Well I guess if you do drink to much and you happen to still be coughing you just won't care.

    ReplyDelete