Peg's Crayon Box

Join me in my journey to live a more artful and colorful life every day. Come read about my projects, things I've discovered or learned from others, and ponderings on what it means to listen to the inner muse.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I've got Sunshine on a Rainy Day!



Last week when we had 2 (yes, 2!) days in a row of sunshine I took some photos of my garden so I could enjoy them on a rainy day- we are now on day 4 I think, so I decided to share my sunshine here. Although my deck in only 14 ft by 7 ft I have a full range of plants from flowers to veggies.

Above you see my beans, lettuce, argula, and cucumber plants, with herbs in the background; below are pots of more veggies and flowers.

I'm the only deck with any pots so it's a real show-stopper for those passing by. The hummingbirds love it-they even sit awhile on my tomato cages just a few feet from my chair-what a thrill to see them up close and still!

No comments:

Post a Comment