Peg's Crayon Box

Join me in my journey to live a more artful and colorful life every day. Come read about my projects, things I've discovered or learned from others, and ponderings on what it means to listen to the inner muse.

Monday, June 15, 2009

My first Art Fair

Here I am at the Squam Art Fair with some of my quilts and fabric items. My favorite is City Dogs hanging over my right shoulder, but I do love all my "children." Inspired by the style in Collaborative Quilting by Freddy Moran and Gwen Marston I've started making small quilts with lots of parts. I love their colors and mix-and-match qualities. When I'm feeling in the mood for really small I make patchwork journal covers. My aprons are reversible and really brighten up the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. What a great photo of you and your vibrant display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY PEG!!!!! YEAH for your new blog... I am adding you to my blogroll

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete